2477D Dual Band Switch Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2477D Dual Band Switch Question

I Have a three way switch,it works for a step,so there is one switch at the bottom of the step and another at the top of the stairs,my question is,is it possible for me to install one insteon switch at the top of the stairs and a regular switch at the bottom of the stairs,because its too expensive ti install two Dual Band switches,and only one is really working to control the lights,or what what be a good combination,of insteon three way switches. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bobby; 12-31-2014, 06:56 PM.

You cannot use any switch with a SwitchLinc except another Insteon device such as a KeypadLinc or another SwitchLinc. An Insteon 3-way configuration does not require any special switch. Any Insteon device will work, but it must be Insteon.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
    X