Light schedule remote not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light schedule remote not working

App controls all outside lights fine, but programmed scenes schedules not working, have to do it manually

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately I misrepresented the problem. We do not have a remote, only access via our app on the iPhone and iPad. Should be have a remote as well ?

Comment

[USER="20539"]crwmson[/USER] which version of the app are you using? If Insteon Lighting app then here’s what I would suggest:[LIST=1][*]Re-sync your location: in the app go to Settings > Location. Even if it shows the correct location, go ahead and tap Re-Sync.[*]Go to the Schedules tab and delete then re-add the schedule that was not working.[/LIST]Let me know if this resolves the issue.
      Insteon Stats
      User since: 2005
      House has: 35 devices (+ 20 or more so for testing)
      Managing with: Hub 2 & Director

Comment

Thanks Isaac, however I have no place to hit re-sync that I can find. I have deleted the scene and added it again, will give it a few more tries.

Comment

Please email us at [B][B]support@insteon.com[/B][/B]
          Last edited by maryt; 10-20-2022, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Me too same problem .. I am also looking for a solution [URL="https://www.my-ascension.net/"][COLOR=#ffffff]My Ascension Employee Login[/COLOR][/URL]
            Last edited by Linda5638; 11-01-2022, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I have deleted the scene and added it again, will give it a few more tries.

Comment

Hello, we can help. Please contact support at [B][URL]https://www.insteon.com/support[/URL] [/B]or email us at [B][B]support@insteon.com.[/B][/B]

Comment

Working...
                X