Two Scenes - One Scene Affecting the other Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Scenes - One Scene Affecting the other Scene

I have two Scenes, one is used to turn on/off my fish tank light, the other is used to turn on/off my porch light. The porch light scene is scheduled for Sunset - Sunrise. The tank scene is set to turn on at 0600 and turn off at 2230(10:30PM). When the tank light turns off it also turns off the porch light. The on/off schedule of the porch light does not affect the tank switch. The porch light is a three way switch using two 2477S and the tank light uses one 2663-222. My question is what should I do to prevent the tank light schedule from affecting the porch light schedule. I am using the 2245-222 hub.

Ive seen this happen on android devices when a device was part of a scene, removed and added to another. (completely normal ;))

In my case I called Insteon support and they logged in to my Hub and and adjusted some things. If you are on android you might send them an email.

Comment

Excellent for yes I use an adult operating system on my mobile device. Though I have not added the devices to once scene, removed it and added to another. I think I am going to also run an experiment to see if the Tank Scene turns on the porch light. For when the tank turns on the porch light is already on. I'll send them a message.

Thanks for the support.

Comment

So for anyone who finds this, the solution I came up with, and it's quite dumb but it works. I removed the two scenes and rebooted the hub and rebuilt the scenes and now there is no troubles.

Comment

Working...
        X