No announcement yet.

240V 30A Load controller Model 2477SA2 unknown status when on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried removing all power to fixtures and the Insteon works to turn on and off. So I tried plugging in one of the fixtures with one bulb and I get the unknown status error. Any help?

Comment

It does sound like the lights are either making power line noise or absorbing the Insteon power line signals.
      Will have to see if I can find something or someone here has additional thoughts.

Comment

Thank you and any help would be appreciated.

Comment

If anyone has any interference issues like I did contact Shaffner.com and they can help. I have finally been able to get my lights to work correctly.

I emailed the company what equipment I was using and they told me exactly what to purchase and was able to get the part in 3 days from the initial email.

Comment

Glad you got it to work.
            Any idea what they sent you to fix it?

Comment

FN2090-6-06 was the exact part number. He referred me to digikey.com to purchase.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you for the information.

On the off chance you find that you can turn the light On but not off. It is possible the AC capacitor in the filters input. Is absorbing the Insteon power line commands.
                Last edited by BLH; 09-22-2019, 03:34 AM. Reason: Add Information.

Comment

So far everything is working perfectly. Thank you again for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X