No announcement yet.

pin numbered i/o control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give it up lilyoyo1 I don't care what you and your gang members say anymore.

Comment

Perhaps Insteon could set the record straight about io
      whether it's getting updated or redesigned?
      Well what is it ? Let's put this post to rest because all it attracts are abusers, gang members and trolls.

Comment

When insteon decides to release a new iolinc they will release one. That still doesn't mean you'll be able to accomplish what you want as they do not want the liability (regardless of outcome they lose).

They don't need to respond to you because you're irrelevant and. you don't matter. Just go away. No one on here wants to deal with you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post
          When insteon decides to release a new iolinc they will release one. That still doesn't mean you'll be able to accomplish what you want as they do not want the liability (regardless of outcome they lose).

They don't need to respond to you because you're irrelevant and. you don't matter. Just go away. No one on here wants to deal with you anymore.
          What have you done but complain about suggestions to Insteon.
          I'm not here to argue with you because your the irrelevant one. Quit trying to prove your worthy when if fact your the abusive person who will never really help the situation.
          So in turn your the troll who guards hatred and continues to look for conflict. liltrollyo1.

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post

What have you done but complain about suggestions to Insteon.
            I'm not here to argue with you because your the irrelevant one. Quit trying to prove your worthy when if fact your the abusive person who will never really help the situation.
            So in turn your the troll who guards hatred and continues to look for conflict. liltrollyo1.
            At least my system works exactly how I want it to, unlike you.

Comment

Exactly? Come on man please stop pretending your the all mighty when you just TALK DOWN TO EVERYBODY. Your comfortable in your own skin? good for you hope you rot alone in it.

Comment

You have all consistently fueled the fire. Personally I have to admit Its been entertaining but I expect higher standards than this . Shame on you Insteon for not stopping this sooner.

Comment

Working...
                X