X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLM International version

still no 220v PLM ?

Correct.
    Though I have seen some third party overseas vendors. Using the 2242 international version HUB and putting in a Serial Interface Daughter Board in place of the Network Interface Daughter Board. To be used as a PLM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLH View Post
      Correct.
      Though I have seen some third party overseas vendors. Using the 2242 international version HUB and putting in a Serial Interface Daughter Board in place of the Network Interface Daughter Board. To be used as a PLM.
      have any more details for me to find them?

Comment

What part of the world?
        As the International 2242 being modified. Also has to have the proper RF frequency for the countries allowed frequency. The right RF frequency is needed for Insteon modules sold in the country.

This also has caused others to have issues. Though many of the US Insteon modules are now universal AC power. Taking a US module and trying to use it with an Dual Band International Insteon module. May cause the RF frequencies to be different and only the power line signals will be used.
        Last edited by BLH; 05-26-2017, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rjuch View Post

have any more details for me to find them?
          Did you find how to do it??? If I do, it will integrate with ISY?

Comment

The 2242-222 HUB for the US region of the world is no longer available and the international ones use a different Insteon RF frequency. So use in other areas of the world maybe possible.
            I don't know the vendor that was converting them and what country they where in.
            I saw a photo of one awhile back. Made special for some tests with an ISY994I here in the US.
            They removed the small network board and installed a serial board from a 2413S. It has the proper RJ45 serial jack to connect to then ISY994i with a network cable.
            No details it may have also needed a different main controller firmware.

The 2245-222 HUB II has everything on one board. So using the serial card is not an option.
            Last edited by BLH; 11-05-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X