Micro Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro Modules

From another forum, and from the Smarthome website, it appears that the three lines of micro modules are being discontinued. Hopefully that is not the case. Please continue to provide and support these Micro Module products.

I have seen some posts on another forum.
    That the world wide chip shortages. Have Smartlabs using the limited resources on a few of the most popular modules.
    Some modules maybe discontinued and others not be available in the near future.

Comment

The micro modules were the main draw to Insteon for me. Without them, I will no longer purchase any Insteon products.

If there are any intentions to replace these products with a new skew, I hope it is communicated in the near future. Otherwise, I believe many customers will move on. And they should, it shows a serious lack of commitment to the space and leaves many existing customers in the lurch.

I do not see any attempt to replicate these features in the upcoming Nokia line either. A real shame..

Comment

Slowly but surely, devices are coming back. Seems the micro modules are now available (though, they quickly go out of stock, so check back regularly)

Comment

Working...
        X