Insteon camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon camera?

Is there going to be a new camera to replace the discontinued Insteon cameras?

Anyone know why they discontinued them?

Comment

From Insteon CEO letter from a couple months ago it looks like they are focusing on lighting and staying away from all the accessories they used to handle in the past. I would imagine it's a combination of trying to support these cameras with the masses along with the rapidly dropping price of IP cameras in general.
      As Insteon’s new CEO, I wanted to reach out and introduce myself. There’s been a lot going on behind the scenes, and I’m thrilled to finally share some of that with you. Like our customers, I’m passionate about products that improve people’s lives with technology. I join Insteon with decades of experience at Microsoft, Nokia, Universal Electronics, and more, so you can be confident Insteon is in good hands!

Comment

The hd version cameras are hanging on by a thread and will soon be unusable. Cloud based is where its at and the new Insteon software I hope will let you login to your camera brand via url. This will be much more useful. So lets hope this development is in the works.

Comment

Working...
        X