Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic on off / ramp rates for scenes

Scenario: 2 pm...

bathroom lights programmed to go from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds.

now its. 2 am. Bathroom lights go from 0 to 50 in 12 seconds. Is it just me or is that a desirable thing.

I'm rocking an ISY so it maybe a controller difficency but I don't think it's native for responders to accept scene commands with such parameters

would be nice

Since you have an ISY994i. Have you tried asking in their forums and looking at there Wiki pages?
    They are very knowledgeable and helpful.
    https://forum.universal-devices.com/

Comment

Definitely desired and doable with an ISY. The UDI forums are a great place for programming help especially when you are first starting out.

Lots of ways to do this but you could start out with two time range programs to get a feel for how this works and also to get comfortable using the different conditions.

Ex1 if time is between 7am and 6pm and control of light A is On then turn On.

Ex2L if time is between 6:01PM and 5:59am Next day and control of light A is on then turn Light A On in 12 seconds.

Comment

As stated earlier, this is definitely doable with the ISY. The ISY forums is the best place to learn how to accomplish this.

Comment

Working...
        X