No announcement yet.

Keypadlinc with only two wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provide line and neutral for the KeypadLinc. Cap the red (load) wire. Provide line and neutral for the Micro Module. Connect the Micro Module load terminal to the black fixture wire. Connect the white fixture wire to neutral. Neither Micro Module sense wire is used. Tape them separately.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Stu,

Thanks, I think this is what you are saying.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You got it
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Stu, thanks very much for helping out, you are a huge resource to this hobby. I hope someday to repay you with a lunch, as I think we are pretty close to each other.

Michael

Comment

stusview,

I couldn't respond to your message, but I live in Huntington Beach and work in Gardena. Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Working...
            X