2334-222 KEYPAD DIMMER SWITCH 8-BUTTON dims a separate 2477D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2334-222 KEYPAD DIMMER SWITCH 8-BUTTON dims a separate 2477D

I just installed a INSTEON 2334-222 KEYPAD DIMMER SWITCH 8-BUTTON and bunch of regular INSTEON 2477D REMOTE CONTROL DIMMER (DUAL-BAND) dimmers.

When I dim the 8-BUTTON switch it also dims another 2477D for some reason. if I do on/off with the 8-BUTTON switch it works as expected, does not mess with the 2477D.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Do you use/have any other INSTON managers such as HouseLinc?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I have ISY-99i

Comment

Is the 2477D added to the ISY? Did you attempt to add the 2334-222 to the ISY?
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Have you asked in the UDI Forums? As they may also have added information for you.
          http://forum.universal-devices.com/index.php

Also due to firmware space in the ISY99i the last firmware for it is 3.3.10. That does not properly support the latest Insteon Modules.
          Not sure if the upgrade to ISY994i offer is still in effect but you may want to ask.

Comment

I'm upgrading to ISY994i, it'll be delivered today. Let's see if ISY994i makes a difference.

Comment

Upgrading to ISY994i fixed the problem

Comment

Working...
              X