Motion Sensor Night Only Mode Not Working Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion Sensor Night Only Mode Not Working Anymore

My insteon motion sensor recently started activating during the day, ignoring the Night Only mode that I have set for it. It was working fine for over a year before it started activating during the day as well as at night. Anyone else also experience this issue and any ideas on what could have happened and how to fix? I assume I can try to fix this by resetting the motion sensor and setting it up from scratch, but I wanted to wait to hear from the forum before I did that. Thanks!

I have also experienced this issue with my two motion sensors and thus goes through a lot of batteries. They also make a slight buzzing noise. I would like to know if there is a solution.

Comment

A motion detector light is sensitive to power surges and blinks and sometimes will not work correctly following an electrical episode. While you may think the fixture is broken, many times, it just requires a reset. Your Texas Benefits

Comment

If all of your devices are working within your app but your sensors are not responding, try unlinking then re-linking each one. That should solve the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X