Plug in Dimmer Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug in Dimmer Modules

I saw a thread on micro modules (which I think are the pug in dimmer modules) that apparently have been discontinued. Is there another brand of module that will work with the insteon hub?

Btw how do I change my username? I don't want to use my email address!

Comment

Out of the box Insteon is proprietary, meaning it only works with its own brand. If you have a controller like the ISY-994i and can find an Insteon 2413S, then you can start combining things like z-wave with Insteon.

If you do not have a way to update your username under profile settings you can DM me, or email me, with some username options and I will update it for you.

Comment

The Micro Modules are not plug in. They are a wired in module. Many times in an electrical box. To control a load. Had a optional trigger input so it could also be controlled by a mechanical switch. If you want a plug in dimmer. The 2457D2 is the plug in dimmer type module.

Comment

Micro Modules cannot be plugged in. These modules are hooked in. In an electrical box frequently. to manage a load had a trigger input that was optional so that a mechanical switch could also be used to control it. If you want a dimmer that plugs in. The plug-in dimmer type module is the 2457D2.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:36 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by BetteBarrows View Post
            Micro Modules cannot be plugged in. These modules are hooked in. In an electrical box frequently. to manage a load had a trigger input that was optional so that a mechanical switch could also be used to control it. If you want a dimmer that plugs in. The plug-in dimmer type module is the 2457D2.
            Many thanks! But Is there a different brand of module that can be used in conjunction with the Insteon hub?
            penalty kick online

Comment

If you do not have a method to change your username inside the profile settings, you may direct message (DM) or email me with some potential usernames, and I will change it for you. Alternatively, you can access the profile settings directly.
              Last edited by INSTEON John; 10-17-2023, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X