Need 2635-222

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 2635-222

The 2635-222 shell has broken. I need a replacement, Is there a source of this device. Is Insteon available anywhere?

Due to the wold wide electronic parts shortage, pandemic and Nokia is partnered with Smartlabs for a new line of modules. The 2635-222 is very hard to find.
    Maybe an outrageous priced one on an auction web site..
    I have seen others reporting their cases cracking and some coming off when you tried to unplug one.
    I have around 5 out of 6 that I removed from use. All with very cracked cases.

Comment

I am trying to open a new filter link and putting the 2635 in. I am also going to see if there is a reasonable place to sell a large bunch of brand new Insteon devices and eventually also remove existing operating items. I have decided to eliminate the Insteon house connections. At the moment, I will need to determine the best system to replace everything.

Any thoughts in a new system?

Comment

Off hand I don't have any ideas.
        With the Insteon availability dried up. You could probably do well. The ISY994i controller needs a 2413S to use it. They where gone a long time ago. I saw a post that a used with not even the latest firmware. Where bidding over $200.00 on Ebay.

Comment

Working...
        X