Access Point 2443 Rev 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access Point 2443 Rev 1.0

I have a couple of older rev 1, 2443 Access Points and I'm confused about the 4-tap setup. They don't exactly match how the latest manual is describing them. The LEDs on these are blue in color. When I 4-tap the first one the LED goes brighter and on steady.
    Then, plugging in the second its LED will either be flashing or steady, normal brightness, blue depending on the circuit it's plugged in to.

When I have them both plugged into the same circuit and phase the 2nd Access Point will flash the LED during setup.

So, I assume, the correct installation is when I get the steady normal blue LED on the 2dn unit and not when I get the flashing LED?

Thanks, -phil

I found an earlier version of the manual. So, I'll answer my own question.
    I think what I was observing with the steady dim LED was it couldn't communicate with the other Access Point. What I need is a steady bright LED.

2021-12-10_12-51-42.jpg

Comment

The V1.? Access Points with the White LED.
      The LED actions. Are with you have observed.
      One of the later version manuals. Give a chart on how one with White LED and later Red/Green LED one. Act when in the 4 tap tests together.

Comment

This is a very basic, but very useful, open source application that can be used to create and manage your own A/B testing channels.
        Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:24 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by nanalyly072 View Post
          This is a very basic, but very useful, open source application that can be used to create and manage your own A/B testing channels. positive words
          Not sure what application are you talking about? This thread is about a wireless phase coupler, not an app.

Comment

Not sure what application are you talking about? This thread is about a wireless phase coupler, not an app.
            Its operating principle is also quite simple.
            Last edited by Orthotist; 05-22-2023, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X