sensor help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sensor help!!!!!

hey i have the insteon hub and a few responders and love it, am super happy with how it all works, but i was hoping someone here can help me out. i have just bought the wireless motion sensor and am using it to controll the hall way lights via a micro dimmer, is there a way to make the motion sensor only controll the lights between a set time period? e.g motion sensor can only triggers the lights between 4am and 10am im not sure how to do this or if it is even possible the only option i can see is depending on light sesitivity, wich is no good as it activates to early in the night, thanks in advance :-)

Insteon scenes work 24/7, and by itself the Hub doesn't offer any conditional event evaluation. The free HouseLinc software can do that using Events. You'll need to leave the computer and program running for Events to operate.

Comment

If you happen to be in the US then the ISY is very flexible... but there is no PLM for Aus yet :-(

Comment

I have to second the ISY recommendation. If you want to do any real conditional programming, it is the best way to go. The ISY add a ton of flexibility and capability over the Hub.

Hope this helps.
        -Xathros

UDI ISY-994 Pro/IR/Z-Wave
        Raspberry Pi
        CAI Web Control
        http://www.xathros.com

Comment

Working...
        X