LED tracking between 3-way dimmable switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED tracking between 3-way dimmable switches

I have two 2477D dimmer switches installed for three-way control of an overhead light. One of the switches is actually connected to the light and controlling the light level (the "master"). The other switch is just connected to neutral / hot / ground (the "slave"). The switches are grouped in a scene with the master being a responder for the scene and the slave being a controller. This all works perfectly for both switches to control the light.

The only issue is the LED on the slave switch does not update when the light is locally controlled from the master switch, presumably because the master switch is not sending anything to the slave switch. If I locally control the light from the slave switch, both LED's stay in sync since the slave is sending to the master. And of course if I control the light via the scene group itself, both switch LED's will track to its state.

Is there any way to make sure the two LED's will always remain in sync?

Figured it out... both switches need to be controllers, then they both remain in sync. Sorry for the newbie question!

Comment

Working...
    X