Can't get 6 button keypad to work right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get 6 button keypad to work right

I recently expanded my garage. The electrician extended one of my receptacle circuits to power the expansion. The light switch and garage door openers for the expansion are now at the other end of the building from the personnel door. I have installed a 6 button keypad on a circuit controlling the original half of my garage lights. I installed a mini-module to control the other half. My desired end state is that the on/off buttons on the keypad turn on/off all of the lights, basically creating one virtual circuit. I have created a scene in the app with the keypad set to both and the module set to responder. Using the app, the set up works as desired. Pushing the physical buttons only controls the lights on that hardwired circuit. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas? My plan is to use the other 4 buttons to control the garage doors, so I don't want to tie them down to the lights.

Did you have the mini module turned on when you created the scene for the switch? The only other thing I can think of is that for some reason, the button is not attached to the scene. Try deleting the scene and build a new one.

Comment

Working...
    X