Wall switch does not work with a schedule, but works in a scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall switch does not work with a schedule, but works in a scene

I have a wall switch (2476S I believe) that controls my outside wall socket to turn on Christmas lights. It happily responds (on or off) to the Android app, and the physical switch to turn on or off. It is referenced in two scenes. One turns it on as part of the dusk scene and the other scene turns off most of the exterior lights about 1am. I wanted to use a schedule setting to turn the device off earlier. However, irrespective of whether the schedule is set or changed on my PC app, or my phone app, the unit does not turn off to the schedule.

I added an "on" time to the device schedule and it does not respond to that either. I have a HubV2 2245-222 and other devices have schedules that work

In the applications it shows up in the schedule section with the settings I want - however, I noticed that the "Schedule" option is not available if I try to edit the device itself. So I am guessing that a schedule is disabled in some way for this device and the hub is not looking for on/off times. Is there someway to enable it?

Because it responds to scenes and App on/off, I would have thought it is being driven by the hub and could therefore respond to a schedule.

Note that the "Device Settings" are x02x0Ax2B in case that is relevant.

Thanks for any guidance

Working...
X