Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light not in scene comes on when turning scene on?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light not in scene comes on when turning scene on?.

Hello,

I have 2 lights in a scene, one on a dimmer and the other on an on/off switch. I put those two into a scene and they come on and off just fine.

However, another light on another dimmer comes on and off with the scene. It comes on at around 50% brightness. I've deleted the scene and set it up again, but the other light is still somehow linked. How do I troubleshoot this? ometv chatroulette

The dimmers are 2476Ds and the on/off rocker was purchased at around the same time. Until the recent purchase of my new hub (2245-222), I've been controlling them with X10 controllers.

thanks
    iosman
    Last edited by iosman; 11-05-2019, 08:30 PM.

Iosman - if you haven't solved your issue. You will need to add the unwanted switch or module to the scene. Turn the scene on and off to make sure the unwanted switch or dimmer turns on and off, this is an important part of the removal procedure. Then remove the unwanted switch or module from the scene. Support actually did it for me (logged into my account); support uses IOS and I have Android, but I was told it would work the same.

Comment

Working...
    X