Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I create a daily routine to turn devices off (not on and off)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I create a daily routine to turn devices off (not on and off)

Hello, I'm having a hard time finding a way to just "turn things off" at a certain time and certain days. Of course I can create a scene and schedule for that scene but everything seems to be setup to have something in a scene turn on AND off at certain times. I just want to create a group with most/all of my lights and just simply turn them off at a certain time. I don't want the group to be used for anything else, just simply turn things off. The rest of the devices and scenes will roll along on their regular on/off schedules.

Am I missing something? I feel like I'm making an incomplete scene when I add my devices to it and only give it an off time... but will it simply work that way or does it all have to be "on" first? Most of the devices will likely already be off but I want to make sure that IF anything is actually on, it gets shut off at that time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

That will work. Create a scene with all the devices and just set an off time. You do not have to fill everything out....just make sure you select the days you want it to turn off.

Comment

Thanks for the help Sean

Comment

Working...
      X