Mysteriously missing Sunset scene is still working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysteriously missing Sunset scene is still working

I had a very strange thing happen this week. My Sunset scene completely is missing, but it’s still working! I last edited the scene this week with the Windows app (which I rarely do), and when I went to make another change last night, I noticed that the scene was gone in my iOS and third-party apps. Yet all my lights came on as expected. I saw another thread where someone had a problem with a “ghost” sunset scene that prevented him from scheduling another scene at sunset. I had over a dozen lights and keypad buttons in the scene, so removing is going to be a royal pain. I’m going to be wrapped up for the next few days, so I likely won’t get to address this until next weekend. I just hope it does keep working in the meantime! I dread the thought of resetting and reprovisioning all of these devices.

Did you hit get latest configuration after you logged into your other apps after making the changes?

Comment

Maybe wait on updating the configuration until you free up. If its working don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post
        Did you hit get latest configuration after you logged into your other apps after making the changes?
        Honestly, I've never used that. I don't even know what it's supposed to do.

Comment

Its just meant to pull down the latest configuration file for your Hub. If more than one user is on the app, but different mobile devices, and one of them makes a change this allows other users to update the app without needing to log out and log back in again.

Comment

OK. Just did that. No change. Still no Sunset scene and nothing scheduled for anywhere near sunset time. Yet every device formerly in the scene f.k.a. Sunset just turned on. Seriously stumped here...

Comment

Originally posted by TFitzpatri8
              So if you go to Settings, Schedules, nothing is scheduled for dusk or a time around dusk?
              That is correct. Nothing around time of dusk or sunset, and nothing set to sunset. Yet all the lights in my old (now non-existant) Sunset scene continue to come on at sunset, the time changing slightly each day. Weirdest thing.

Comment

Working...
              X