Fanlinc - High Fan "Scene"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanlinc - High Fan "Scene"

The fanlinc is installed and appears to be functioning properly (albeit it is way to slow on med and low speed - I asked in another topic, no response). There is no physical switch, the fanlinc is controlled via Android App. Using the App, in All Devices, choosing the Fanlinc Icon the virtual six button switch is displayed. Press the Fan High button and the fan (only the fan) starts on high. Press again and the fan turns off. All fan and light functions appear to be working correctly using the virtual 6 button switch.

I created 5 scenes for Alexa. One each for the light, High fan, Med fan, Low fan and fan (for the off command). All of that works except High fan turns on the outside lights. Take Alexa out of the equation because clicking the High Fan scene in the Android App does the same thing. And using the High Fan scene to turn off the fan also turns off the lights. This does not happen on Med or Low scenes.

The outside lights are two separate switches, one for the front and one for the back. Each light switch is part of an individual virtual 3-way circuit. All of the lighting appears to work correctly and has for some time. Using the physical or virtual outside light switches does not turn on or off the fan.

I've deleted the High Fan scene and recreated it, no change. I have not reset the fanlinc to start that over. Is there a test mode to put the system in that might show me where a misconfiguration somewhere else is causing this?
    Last edited by RPSalty; 04-04-2018, 03:40 AM.
Working...
X