double notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double notifications

Suddenly all of my open close sensors are sending double push notifications and email messages.
    I have 10 of them , 5 hidden door sensors and the others are the magnetic ones.
    Replaced batteries and removed them and reinstalled but still getting the double notices. Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same thing.
    I did remove one from is mount and reset and removed from hub and was going to re link with hub ,near the hub to see if was still doing that to see if a range distance was a issue, never has been befor.
    I know the hubs just had a new firmware install and was wondering if that had something to do about it.

I have been getting double app notifications on my phone for the past year. On my motion sensor in my mailbox as well as open/close sensor on my gate. If anyone knows how to fix that I would appreciate it. The app needs a setting to combine duplicate notices if they are less than a couple seconds apart.

Comment

Thanks for sharing about that. I am looking for more information about it. I will follow you to update the latest posts.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-19-2023, 01:20 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

Comment

Working...
        X