2441TH Themostat Off State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2441TH Themostat Off State

If power fails what state will be active when power is restored. If this answer is OFF then I will return the device. cannot trust a power outage in winter then the heat does not come back on. Honeywell devices run when power is restored. Also, the sleep programming doesn't go past 11:45 PM - not good if people retire at 1 AM or so. is there a list of all Alexa commands for this device/

I don't use insteon thermostat so I can't answer definitively. Ive never heard anyone complaining about it not restarting at it's previous state so I would assume it does. Since you already have it why not hook it up and see. You can always still return it.

Comment

This was the first available INSTEON thermostat. It's an adaptor for these Venstar thermostat models: T1700, T1800, T1900, T2700, T2800, and T2900. The adaptor plugs into the bottom of the thermostat so you can buy the adaptor separately from the thermostat if you wish. Venstar also shipped a thermostat (2491T7E) for a brief time which had the INSTEON adaptor built in to the thermostat but it works identically to the external adaptor.

JCPenney Kiosk Associates
      Last edited by Maxwell3; 08-12-2021, 09:27 PM.

Comment

me too facing the similar issues.

Comment

very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 01-27-2023, 02:39 PM.

Comment

there is a list of Alexa commands for Honeywell devices. You can find the complete list of supported commands on the Honeywell website or by referring to the user manual for your specific Honeywell device. Additionally, you can also check the Alexa Skills section in the Alexa app, where you can find specific skills for Honeywell devices and the corresponding commands. Minesweeper

Comment

Working...
            X