Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to program a keypad button to control Harmony?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to program a keypad button to control Harmony?

I see that a harmony can control the lights. But is there a way to program a wall button to say turn on the tv?

Depends on what controller you are using

Comment

If you are using the Hub (2245-222) you can only assign the Main On/Off Buttons. if you are using something like an ISY you can script out an IR command and use a program to make that action happen.

Comment

I wouldn't do it that way as it would take the harmony out of sync and require the use of IR. I'm assuming the opportunity has the harmony hub. If so, hedh need the isy with the 5.0 firmware running a nodeserver on a raspberry pi. He could then use programs with his harmony and everything stays in sync.

Comment

If you are using something like an ISY you can script out an IR command and use a program to make that action happen.

Comment

Hello,

it's totally depends on which controller you are using to control your harmony, so please share your controller name.
            Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-30-2023, 12:58 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
            X