Where is iInsteon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is iInsteon

I'm not sure anyone is there. Not only was I on hold for over 45 minutes, but no one has either read or responded to an email I sent on December 23, which inquired about why they hadn't responded to my request to get my Hub back, which they acknowledged, on August 27, that they had. I realize that is an awfully long sentence, but not so long as the wait I have had for any kind of acknowledgment, much less real service. Is Alex S a real person, or just the figment of someone's imagination?????? Is there a forum leader who knows how to get in touch with Smarthome/Insteon? For that matter, does Smarthome/insteon really exist, except as a vehicle to accept money and provide nothing in return?????

I understand there isn't a lot of the technical support people as they had from past years. The call volume and inbound e-mail has more than tripled for them over the years.

It doesn't excuse the very long lead times to at least acknowledge your e-mail etc. I am sure Alex S is a real person and more than likely he's buried under a hundred e-mails from 2014 still going on. Not sure if this sort of customer experience will continue but thus far its been pretty brutal for new comers.
    Teken . . .

Comment

Finally got them. Makes me worry, though. I think Insteon seems to be the best solution for someone wanting to create their own system. It is more flexible than most. But, if there isn't any support. it may be only a matter of time before it all crashes and burns. I hope not!

Comment

Working...
      X