Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scene Creation Added Responder that I didn't want!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scene Creation Added Responder that I didn't want!

I am building out my Insteon footprint slowly, and created a scene to turn on some specific lights. I tested it, and my wife asked what I was doing in the garage. Uh, I haven't been in the garage. Somehow, the garage got added to the scene. Lights on - Garage open and vice versa.

I am running iPhone Insteon app, and HouseLinc on a Windows 7 machine that runs 24x7. I created the scene on the phone, but there was a responder link created in HouseLinc for the garage door for some random scene down in the HouseLinc scene list. I deleted that responder link and the issue went away. I did check the phone app to ensure that I didn't add the garage door to the scene.

For warned is for armed.

JT

I wasn't creating a garage scene @ all. That's the rub. I didn't touch the garage device when creating the lighting scene.

Comment

We had issues with the garage device linking itself to lights in the house. We had to unlink each one. It can be a mess!
      iPhone4s - iOS 7.1.2
      iPhone3 - "remote" IOS 6.1.6
      iPod
      Android tablet Version 4.0.4
      Hub II: 1F.66.64
      Firmware: 5679
      Bin: Hub2-V04-20140904
      PLM: 9D

2 ip cameras
      2 smoke detectors w/ smoke bridge
      1 Motion sensor
      3 keypad
      3 outlet
      4 wall switches
      1 garage door open close sensor

Comment

TFitzpatri8 :Nothing that you suggest happened.The garage controller is an I/O lync and has been working flawlessly since I installed it several months ago. 'tis a mystery.

Comment

Working...
        X