NO Installation Disc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Installation Disc!

After buying the Insteon 75790 WIFI pan & tilt camera, the installation disc was accidentally thrown out with the box and packaging! I found the software on the Insteon website but nothing happens when I click on the download button! Any ideas on what's going on or where else I can get the software? Responses are greatly appreciated!

I didn't have any discs with mine. I am not home at the moment to verify but I believe that is the same camera I have. You should be able to see what I.p. address has been assigned to it by at least looking through your router information. Usually you can get to it by opening a web browser and typing in 192.168.1.1 This is usually the default. Also to first setup the camera for wireless use it has to be plugged directly into the router for setup. My I.p. address for the camera hardwired was 192.168.1.33 but yours may be different. Also the login information, typically found on the bottom of the camera, is usually name Admin and password is left blank. This should get you hooked into the camera and be able to use it's menu system, through a web browser, to add in the wireless information and any other changes.

Comment

Working...
    X