Insteon Hub clock doesn't seem to trigger scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Hub clock doesn't seem to trigger scenes

I have had my insteon hub 2245-222 for several years. I have multiple scenes set-up to run at various times of day and night. This set-up has been running and working since I first installed the hub. Several nights ago we had a brief power failure lasting for about 5 - 10 seconds. Since then, my timed scenes do not run. I can operate all the devices and run the scenes manually from my iphone both on the local network and remotely.

I assume this is a clock problem, but when I get into the hub's settings, I can only see my location but not the time. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions or do I need to replace the hub. I have a back-up hub, but would like to use the current one if possible. Any help it much appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for your prompt response. I will try this.

Comment

The "new" app does not show the time; previous app (Ver 1.9.8 still available) does show the Hub Time. The previous app also shows sunrise and sunset which, I believe, is not displayed in the new app.

Comment

Originally posted by TinCan782 View Post
        The "new" app does not show the time; previous app (Ver 1.9.8 still available) does show the Hub Time. The previous app also shows sunrise and sunset which, I believe, is not displayed in the new app.
        Myloweslife
        I am also encountering this issue. Don't know why its happening!!
        Last edited by Purcell06; 09-26-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X