Insteon 2475F Fanlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon 2475F Fanlink

I have two of the 2475F fanlinks. Both power on with the hot wire & neutral wire connected.

One (Module A) has output power to the light & not to the fan when the set buttons are on. I can turn the light on & off. The fan is set to high so the module can control the fan speed.

The other module (Module B) always has power on to the light & fan even when the set buttons are off. I have factory reset both several times & this has not fixed the problem.

Is there a way I can get them to work. Both are new & have never been installed before?

For safety reasons, the fan will not turn on using the set button. Link a controller to the FanLinc and use the controller to operate the fan.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

As Stuyvesant stated, that is a safety feature that is built in. The fan set buttons are only for linking. Only a linked device can control the fanlinc.
      Last edited by lilyoyo1; 02-12-2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X