Controllers and responders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controllers and responders

It's me again. Here is the problem: I have lights in three areas I want to control from four locations. Two switches are SwitchLinc (2476 series), they are both connected to loads. There is a new KeyPadLinc, also connected to a load and another New KeyPadLinc with no load. I want to be able to use any of these switches to turn these lights on and off.
    So far, I have the two SwitchLincs controlling the lights they are connected to by making each a controller and a responder of each other. I can link the load bearing KeyPadLinc to one controller, but not both. I have not attempted to link the last keypad until I can get the three load bearing switches to work with each other. If I can get this to work, then I will attempt to link a SwitchLinc and InlineLinc (already working) to the same two KeyPads (different Buttons). I have an older SwitchLink (see next oldest post) that I need to do similar things, but I have decided to replace it with a spare newer SwitchLinc as I suspect it will work better. Combining ancient, old and new technology can be stressful.
Working...
X