Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insteon On/Off Switch Model 2678IAQ-118?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon On/Off Switch Model 2678IAQ-118?

Update: I found the information I need. However I couldn't delete this thread.

Hello Guys,

First post here and I have searched the forum and google and couldn't find any useful info. I have a new home that was bought from the builder, they have a Insteon on/off switch with the above model number. However I could not locate any info about that on/off switch at all... However the On/Off switch looks like 2876S with single status light to the left middle. and a set button on the bottom.

So my question is, seems this is the only Insteon on/off switch in the whole house which is controlling the laundry room fan, and it is turn on and off by itself 24/7. It seems like it's turn on every 15 minutes and turn off after a few minutes. So I searched high and low for any info on how to program this switch to turn on less frequently and there is just no information. So I am hoping someone can help me here as to why this on/off switch will turn on and off by itself when there is no hub or other switches to sync it?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Garfield; 07-07-2020, 06:16 PM.

In case anyone needs it in the future this is an OEM part for Broan-Nutone. Their models are SMSC080 and SMSC110.

You can find the manual for these here: https://s2.img-b.com/ventingdirect.c...csheet-390.pdf

Comment

Working...
    X