Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2477D no longer works when pressing local switch, but responds to ISY994 commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2477D no longer works when pressing local switch, but responds to ISY994 commands

Had this switch installed for a couple years, working great. Now, when I physically press the on/off switch, it does not respond (if I wait an hour or so, and press it repeatedly, it will stutter to life reluctantly, but then stop working again). I've tried holding, tapping, double-tapping, etc. to no avail. If it does manage to turn on, the controlled lights flicker like crazy, and the LED bar on the switch itself intermittently flickers as well. This is not your normal LED dimmer flicker; it seems like the switch itself is unhappy.

But when I use ISY994i to remotely command the switch, it turns on and off just fine. But commanding it to jump to 50% does cause the same erratic flickering of the controlled lights.

It does sound like the switch maybe failing.

You may want to power cycle the module with the Air Gap Switch. In case it is in a confused state.
    Or a Factory Reset and have the ISY994i do a restore device.

Comment

Check or replace the twist on wire connectors. That was an issue for me at one point. Similar symptoms.

Comment

BLH Thanks, the power cycle worked! So simple...

Comment

Working...
        X