Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2477D turning back on

I just added a 2477D for 8 Led can lights
    They seem to dim fine, and everything works except when I power them off, the lights turn back on after a couple of minutes. This happens when controlled locally or remotely It also happens after a hard reset before I've added any controllers. Any advice to fix this? A 2477S worked fine in this location, I just want dimming capability

The LED bulbs are rated to be on a dimmer? They probably are since they do dim but best to verify.
    As a Test. Try changing one of the bulbs to a incandescent bulb and see if things change.

Comment

The LED bulbs are rated to be on a dimmer, but apparently not this type. When I replaced one of them with a CFL bulb, the switch turns off and stays off as expected, so it looks like I need to find some different LED bulbs that will work with the dimmer switch.

Just to put this out there in case others are looking in the future, the non-working LED's are Juno retrofit 5.5-6" can light bulbs. I was able to get it to work by adding 1 of the Commercial Electric (Home Depot) LED's and leaving the other 7 Juno's in place.

Comment

Sometimes a different brand or just replacing one will stop the problems.
        Thank you for the updated information.

Comment

Working...
        X