Can you disable relay in a wall switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you disable relay in a wall switch?

I installed a switchlinc on/off but I'm not using the load wire. I use it as a controller to lamplinc, and a responder to a remotelinc.
    Is there a way to disable the relay that makes clicking sounds when it is turned on/off?

If insteon makes wall switch with no "load" terminal, that is what I should have bought.

You can't remove them from the circuit with software. Instead, you wire the swit… Also, just to clear up one point of confusion… When you wire a switch to bypass the load, or you use an auxiliary switch which is already designed to be wired in this fashion, it doesn't mean the switch doesn't work on the wall.

Comment

I just want to ask you about that because I am just trying to saying that You can't remove them from the circuit with software. Instead, you wire the swit… Also, just to clear up one point of confusion… When you wire a switch to bypass the load, or you use an auxiliary switch which is already designed to be wired in this fashion, it doesn't mean the switch doesn't work on the wall

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Because I have a same issue still not solve. Dinar Recaps Blog

Comment

I don't believe it is possible. Though I sort of remember on revision that had they feature.
          They just said cap off the load wire and not use it.

Comment

Working...
          X