OutletLinc 2473SWH failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OutletLinc 2473SWH failure

In a 3 week period I have had four OutletLinc 2473SWH fail. All four have the same version number: V4.6 and followed by the number 1133. The controlled outlet and the led do not work on all four units. And of course, they are out of warranty by 4 months. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it. I'm hoping there is a replaceable fuse inside.

Call SH anyway. Sometimes they're lenient wrt/the warranty
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I am having issues with a 2473 outlet. It had been working fine until I did the factory reset on everything. The outlet works but the hub cannot find it even when I enter the id code. It is only about 15 feet from the hub. Have any ideas what might be wrong?
      iPhone4s - iOS 7.1.2
      iPhone3 - "remote" IOS 6.1.6
      iPod
      Android tablet Version 4.0.4
      Hub II: 1F.66.64
      Firmware: 5679
      Bin: Hub2-V04-20140904
      PLM: 9D

2 ip cameras
      2 smoke detectors w/ smoke bridge
      1 Motion sensor
      3 keypad
      3 outlet
      4 wall switches
      1 garage door open close sensor

Comment

The 2473S is not a dual-band device, so proximity to the Hub is not a factor. But anything on that circuit is. As a test, plug the Hub into the unswitched outlet on the 2473. Use a long extension cord if needed.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
        X