Outlet reports On when it's not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlet reports On when it's not

I'm using an ISY994i and have a program that turns on both outlets in a 2663-222 located outside in a water-proof box to control a fountain pump. The program turns on both outets at 700a each day ... the problem is the pump has failed to come on about 3 times in the past couple of months. When I open the ISY application the status always shows On for both outlets. If I click On in the app the pump will come on. I thought Insteon was essentially fail-safe with its two-way response system. For the time being I modified the program to Wait 2 secs and send On again.

Right now this unit is not as reliable as the X10 unit I used for many years. What's up?

Scenes are not acknowledged. Just direct commands.
    If you have poor communications. It is possible the ISY994i thinks it is On as that is what the scene was supposed to do.
    Have you tried asking in the UDI Forums? They may have added assistance there.
    http://forum.universal-devices.com/index.php

Comment

Did you get any solution?

Comment

The only answer I got was from BLH. I added additional On commands a few minutes apart and it hasn't been as much of a problem.

Comment

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 01-27-2023, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X