Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you schedule both outlets on the 2663-222 with Insteon Hub 2245 and iOS App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you schedule both outlets on the 2663-222 with Insteon Hub 2245 and iOS App

The iOS Insteon for Hub app recognizes the 2263-22 Dual Control outlet using the Insteon Hub 2 (2245) and allows me to manually turn each outlet on and off individually. However I have not figured out how to schedule each output separately. Does anyone know if or how this can be done?

Thanks.

I've now set a scene that turns my fountain on at sunrise and another scene that turns the fountain off at sunset and turns the landscape lights on. The Sunrise scene works, but the Sunset scene turns the fountain off but does NOT turn on the lights. In fact if I set another scene using the time of day that just happens to coincide with sunset, the lights will not turn on. Is there a requirement that two events be separated by a fixed delay, i.e, does the Hub not have the ability to queue two simultaneous events?

Comment

I had the Sunset scene turn off at sunset rather than turn on at sunset. I corrected that and tried the scenes manually. The seem to work now. This evening will be the true test.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X