Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one gain remote control of bottom outlet using Hub App and Hub2 (2245-222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one gain remote control of bottom outlet using Hub App and Hub2 (2245-222)

I think I have successfully added dual On/Off Outlet using the Windows Phone app and Hub2 (2245)
    I am able to successfully control top outlet (e.g. on, off, add to scenes, control via scene,) using Android, Win8, WinPhone apps.

How does one gain remote access to the bottom outlet?
    Do I need to wait for newer app version?

​None of these three Hub apps acknowledge that the bottom outlet is controllable, (though it is via local button)
    Windows Phone 8.1 App (2.0.0)
    Surface 2 - 8.1 App (1.1.8)
    Samsung Tab 3 App (1.7.1)

(​Unfortunately 2412S PLM(v61) from 2007 doesn't work at all with HouseLinc unless Devices.xml hacked to add old firmware version, and then only some functions like Signal Diagnostics work successfully.)

Hi, unfortunately, the answer is you don't. To date, the only app to allow control of both outlets on this device is the iOS (Apple) app. I had hoped that the latest release of the Android version on 3-Jan would have included support for this device and both outlets. But it, and the Windows app still only recognize the top outlet. Hopefully will be there in the next release.

Comment

Will there ever be support for the On/Off Outlet in an Android app version?

Comment

Working...
      X