Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there dev notes avail for this device

please post, or let me know where they are posted
    Author of the Insteon Homeseer Plugin (HS2, HS3, HS4)

Isn't that one of the new models not even on the sales site yet?
    I believe I also saw a question in the UDI forums with regard to the ISY994i.

I have not see anything new in the Developers Code area in a very long time. Not even a newer shipping products sheet.

Comment

Discussion of that device should really be limited to the Product Preview section of the forum.

Comment

guys,
        i don't understand the scope of this new 'forum' site. who has access and what goes where?

feel free to delete/move my posts if necessary

Comment

Everyone has access to the INSTEON forum, Beta testers have access to the Product Preview forum. And then there's a Developers forum. What goes where doesn't always neatly fit anywhere, the poster is free to make that decision.

Be civil, have fun
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

where is the developer forum? is that the same site as before? the SDK forum?

Comment

Developers have access.
              Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
              Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Sorry if my post came off as snotty. Not at all intentional. I'm just remembering that the NDA that comes along with beta devices asks us to keep discussion of those preview units in the 'Product Preview' area. Probably only visible if you have access (along with the developer area, I would guess). Don't know how strict they are about it, just kind of a heads up is all.

I'll agree that the layout of the forums can take a little getting used to.

Comment

I thought I was posting on a different devices thread. My mistake when I seen he was posting on wall outlet.
                  Last edited by CharlieWayne; 08-08-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

The 2663-222 Developers Notes are now in the SDK Developers Group Code Area.
                    Last edited by BLH; 09-28-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X