X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 load button, 5 scene buttons on 6-button KPL

I want my 6-button KPL to be setup as followsd

Top button toggles local load on /off/ press to dim
    Middle 3 buttons are for scenes (all on, tv, read, party)
    Bottom button is an "all off" scene button

Is this possible??

Sure. Change the mode to 8-button, but continue to use the 6-button frame. Cross-link the top two buttons (now A & B), cross-link the bottom two buttons (now G & H). Finally, duplicate all links/scenes from button A to B and from button G to H.

6-Device%20KP.jpg
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Not quite what I asked

I want top 2 buttons (linked as one( to control a local load (replaces living room light switch)

Then 4 middle and big bottom buttons control scenes

Comment

That's exactly what my 5-button, 6-scene KeypadLinc does. The top button (actually buttons A & B) controls/is wired to the ceiling fan. Each of the four small buttons is a scene controller. So is the bottom button (buttons G & H).
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Thanks stus!

Comment

Working...
          X