Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buttons from 6 button keypad dont show up in windows 8 app

only the on/off buttons show up and I can use them to dim
    however the A, B, C, D buttions don't show up so I cant program them using the hub and the win8 app

using them buttons themselves I successfully linked the A button to a different dimmer so I know it "exists" and works
    However I want these buttons to control a scene

On the iOS app, you do that by going to Settings, Scenes, NOT the Devices page. When you create the scene, it offers a list of all your devices and you place a checkmark in front of any device/button that should be a part of the scene. On the next page, it allows you to choose the settings for each, whether it is a controller, responder or both, and the on/off or dimmer/ramp rate settings. Does the Windows app do the same?

Comment

no where does it indicate that my 6 button keypad has more than an on and off button that can be used for dimming. it doesn't show A, B, C, D buttons

maybe my question is how do I associate a scene to a button on my 6 button keypad?

Comment

I am having the same issue. I am running the Windows app and the Windows Phone app and I have a 2334-292 6-button dimmer installed. When I edit a scene, I can add the 2334 without a problem, but the device configuration page does not show the other four (A, B, C and D) buttons at all. My son has an Android tablet which I installed the Hub software on and I see the four buttons there. But it is not available on the Windows apps yet, as far as I can tell.

Comment

Update: Using my son's tablet and the Android app, I could edit the 2334 A, B, C and D buttons. I could add each to an existing scene and specify if it was a controller, responder or both. It even changed the button to the scene name as well. It appears that the Windows app(s) are well behind in features at this point at least when compared to Android.

Comment

Unfortunately, the latest update to the Windows phone app does not correct this problem.

Comment

Working...
            X