2 Key Pad Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Key Pad Issues

I have numerous Insteon items spread over 3 buildings on my property and all function well. I just finished replacing the last of my wall switches with 2334-222 keypads last night so that I now have keypads in every room. I put in 6 key pads last night which are on 2 separate 4 way circuits (3 each). I am having issues with 2 of the new key pads. All linking and programming is done via the iPhone Beta app primarily, but for testing I have also verified settings with the older iPhone app. Both 4 way circuits have a scene created for them.

The first issue is on one of the keypads pressing the "Main" button turns the connected load(a light) on/off but at the incorrect ramp rate- it appears to be about 2 seconds. Controlling the load from the other 2 keypads or the app has the correct "instant" ramp rate. All 3 keypads show "Instant" for the ramp rate in the app.

The second issue is on one of the keypads pressing the "Main" button turns the connected load(a light) on, but will not turn it off, the main button blinks only. Controlling the load from the other 2 keypads or the app has no issues.

???????? The support here is fantastic.

Comment

Well this is a End User style forum. Though some Moderators may have information for you.
      Best to call Insteon Customer Support. If no one here has had a similar issue and posts their findings

Comment

Working...
      X