Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syncing status lights for the scene on button Keypads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syncing status lights for the scene on button Keypads.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the status lights to synchronize on a pair of 6 button keypads which are controlling fanlincs.

This is how I set them up:
    1. Manually Linked Keypad (A) to Fanlinc (A) Scene A to Fan High, Scene B to Fan Med, Scene C to Fan Low, and Scene D to Fan Off.
    2. Manually Linked Keypad (A) to Fanlinc (B) " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    3. Manually Linked Keypad (B) to Fanlinc (A) " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    4. Manually Linked Keypad (B) to Fanlinc (B) " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
    5. Added Radio Button On groups for each of the Scene Buttons on Keypad (A)
    6. Added Radio Button Off groups for each of the Scene Buttons on Keypad (A)
    7. Added Radio Button On groups for each of the Scene Buttons on Keypad (B)
    8. Added Radio Button Off groups for each of the Scene Buttons on Keypad (B)
    9. Manually Linked each Scene Button on Keypad (A) to Keypad (B)
    10. Manually Linked each Scene Button on Keypad (B) to Keypad (A)
    So, right now, pressing Scene A causes both fans start at High Speed and the each Keypad's status lights up simulataneously. If I press it again, it toggles off both the status lights and turns off the fans. The same thing happens to the rest of the programmed Scene Buttons to each of their respective fan speeds.

Good so far, however...

The current issue is that the remote keypad's scenes status do not act as a radio group, only the local scene buttons properly act as a radio group. In otherwords, if I pressed Keypad (B)'s Scene C then Keypad (B)'s Scene D, the local status light will toggle from Scene C to Scene D on Keypad (B) but on Keypad (A) both status lights for Scene C and Scene D remains lit. I can continue this with Keypad (B)'s Scene A and B buttons where only one button's status light is lit locally but remotely all four of Keypad (A)'s scene status are lit. The same thing happens to Keypad (B) if I use Keypad (A) locally.

It feels like I'm just missing one step to get the status led for Keypad (A) & (B) to synchronize appropriately, but I cannot find it on the manual or online to finish the project.

Can anybody help?

During the programming stage, keypad buttons can be designated as Scene Saver buttons. These buttons have the ability to reprogram the light levels of the.
    My CC Pay
    Last edited by Ella69; 07-27-2022, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X