Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot get "all off" to work on keypad, status lights stay on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot get "all off" to work on keypad, status lights stay on.

have a 6 button keypad that i want to make one of the 4 small buttons an "All off" for the room where all the other switchs are located.

I currently have the button programmed to a scene that i have the devices set to "both" and to "off"

When i press the button, the lights turn off, but the status lights stay illuminated on the keypad.

What setting am i missing?

Also one of the lights i want to switch off is the light that is connected directly to the 6 button keypad controlled by the top and bottom big buttons. I added this to the scene and it does not shut this one off.

Thanks for any help in figuring this out.

What are you using to program your devices

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post
      What are you using to program your devices
      The insteon app

Comment

Originally posted by TFitzpatri8
        Are you adding those keypad buttons to the scene as ‘responders’, with a level of Off?
        No, they are added currently as both.
        Attached Files

Comment

One thing I notice is your other buttons are not in that scene, only the devices which is why they aren't turning out. Your all off button will remain on however when you hit it. You'll need an advanced controller such as the isy for that.

If it were me setting this up, is have the all of as a controller and everything else added to the scene as a responder.
          Last edited by lilyoyo1; 12-15-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X