Thermostst #2441TH wired correctky ... still does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostst #2441TH wired correctky ... still does not work

Installing Thermostat #2441TH. It is wired according to directions. Have checked all wires and they all show continuity and power. We can get the furnace and AC to operate by holding wires together. When we wire the thermostat and close it, nothing happens. I am suspicious that I have a faulty unit. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    Mike S

Does the thermostat light up when you close it?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue.

Comment

Do you mean that everything works when you hold the correct wires together? That's the specific issue, not just that it doesn't work.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I started a new topic in the correct forum.
          Last edited by jesn; 01-26-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X