Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch4x4
    replied
    I have the same problem, in heat mode the thermostat is restarting 3 or 4 times and then starts to work but sometime is moving to the next mode, for instance is moving from heat to cool or from auto to off.

Leave a comment:

• shoofly pie
    replied
    I seem to have a similar issue. this one 'reboots' (screen goes totally blank) during active HEATING. At least that's the only time i've caught it happening. but saw it more than once. right now it's under 20F outside so no comment on the cooling side. when it "comes back" the screen is backlite for a bit and then normal LCD display?? but will go blank again in a few minutes if still heating.
    Wiring is correct, voltage is about 28v

Leave a comment:

• Thermostat constantly reboots when Heat set point reached

Just installed a wired Insteon thermostat. It works fine for AC and I can set the fan to "Always" just fine. But in Heat mode, when the heat setpoint is reached, the furnace does not come on. On the thermostat, the screen goes blank, then starts up again (all LCD segments display momentarily, then the current temp, time and humidity display), then goes blank, etc. -- It appears the thermostat is rebooting over and over again. The furnace is a single stage, forced-air gas furnace -- nothing special. I checked and rechecked the wiring -- seems correct and as I said, the AC works fine.

Ideas appreciated.

john
Working...
X