Motion Scenes and links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion Scenes and links

New to the forums but have been using Insteon for several years.. I have recently added a motion sensor and created a scene to turn a light on/off in the 2nd bedroom. It worked but decided it wasn't the right place to do it. I removed it but it still seems to control that scene. I created another scene for motion to control hall lights and it now controls both the hall light and the 2nd bedroom even though it was removed from the first. Have now created a 3rd scene and it controls all 3. I also have a link between 2 rooms that was never created by me but it seems to be there. Every time I turn off a light in the 2nd bedroom it turns off the master bedroom light as well. It does not turn them both on but does turn off. The link does not work the other way in that if I turn off the master it does not turn off the 2nd bedroom. Is there something I can use to find these ghost links and delete them?

They aren't ghost links. You deleted the scene from the app. You have to remove the switch from the motion sensor manually

Comment

Working...
    X