Leak Sensor not updating Modem (2413U) with DRY update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leak Sensor not updating Modem (2413U) with DRY update

I have my "5217 REV 2.6" Leak sensor both paired with the Insteon HUB as well as a USB Modem unit (2413U V1.B). I'm monitoring all the messages received by the modem unit. As the unit detects a leak, both my Android app (talking to the HUB) as well as the Modem receive the update. However, as I press the 'set' button on the Leak sensor (to 'reset' the leak), only the HUB seems to be updated (the app says "Leak Stopped") but not a single message is received by the Modem.

Yet another bug in the infinite Insteon fauna??

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
    I have my "5217 REV 2.6" Leak sensor both paired with the Insteon HUB as well as a USB Modem unit (2413U V1.B). I'm monitoring all the messages received by the modem unit. As the unit detects a leak, both my Android app (talking to the HUB) as well as the Modem receive the update. However, as I press the 'set' button on the Leak sensor (to 'reset' the leak), only the HUB seems to be updated (the app says "Leak Stopped") but not a single message is received by the Modem.
    Home Depot MyTHDHR
    Yet another bug in the infinite Insteon fauna??
    Hello,
    It appears that there may be a bug in the Insteon system as your USB Modem unit is not receiving an update when the Leak sensor is reset. You may want to contact Insteon support for assistance in resolving this issue.
    Last edited by GordonO; 04-02-2023, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X